Amsterdam Thursday Art Club Winter Term
Time and Location
About this activity
We celebrate curiosity and imagination. We value the creation process instead of the result. Children direct their route through the different stations that invite them to feel, paint, build or model in the different opend-ended stations. Each one following their interests, their pace and accompanied by their caregiver. We propose multiple possibilities on how materials and tools can be used. Project ideas are given but small artists are encouraged to experiment and discover. Support is provided as artists explore their own individual approach.
We prepare the activities and the Atelier based on the age of the participants, so we are happy to have children of different ages simultaneously in our sessions. The program is quarterly, once a week, and in each session we will explore a different topic, discover new materials and techniques. It is possible to attend a punctual session (if there are places available) or to join us throughout all season.
Dates: Every week except national or local holidays. We start the new quarter on November 19th. It is possible to join at any point of the season by paying all remaining sessions at that time. For more details on the methodology, please visit the workshops section of our website.
- 19 Nov - 17 Dec€90+€2.25 Service fee€90+€2.25 Service fee0€0
- Single Session Nov 19th€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Single Session Nov. 26th€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Single Session Dec 3rd€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0
- Single Session Dec. 17th€25+€0.63 Service fee€25+€0.63 Service fee0€0